Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Award! *gloats*

Wowsers, I was given another award!

I am so honored and thrilled that Tina at Tutu's Two Cents liked my blog enough to give my the Bookworm's Award for Bookfriends. Between what she said about my blog ~ that "[my] variety of reading, contests, and musings is truly awesome" ~ and the first two awards I was given last month, I am so overwhelmed I scarcely know what to say.

Hahah, that was a joke. Of course I know what to say. Or, at least, even if I don't know what to say, that won't stop me from saying it anyway. :)

Back to the subject of my first three awards ~ they were particularly timely, because I was beginning to feel a bit discouraged that no one was reading my blog, and I'd begun seriously considering dropping out of the blogosphere for awhile ~ at least until I could figure out how to do it better. Now, though I will continue to try and do it better, I guess I'll stick around while I'm learning.

Thanks so much TuTu! I'll try to live up to your award.

7 comments:

Gwendolyn B. said...

Congratulations on your awards! I'm glad you've decided to stick with it. I enjoy your blog even if I don't comment a lot. (I operate in a state of constant overwhelmness;) I like the variety I find here, too - it fits with my own wandering attention span! Keep it up!

Mary Kontrary said...

Oh, yes, I know what you mean. I'm in much the same boat, with all the blogs I follow (yours included) to which I don't comment often enough). I'm just glad you do follow & enjoy my blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know. :)

Kaye said...

Don't drop out. There are a lot of lurkers and readers out there. Congrats on your awards.

Missy B. said...

Mary: I get discouraged too. Like right now...I am in a mood. But please keep blogging...I'll hang in there if you do! You were my first friend on here and that means so much to me. :)

Mary Kontrary said...

Oh, hey, Missy ~ I'm so sorry you're feeling discouraged. Yes, let's definitely hang in there together...that's what the bookblogosphere is all about! :)

Are you going to be involved in the BBAW this year?

Donna said...

Congratulations on all your awards! And I think you have a great blog!

Linda Nguyen said...

Congratulations! =)